Apr 11, 2016 · Since both the 1993-’97 Camaro Z28 and the 1998-’02 Camaro Z28 used the same chassis, performing a LT1 fourth-gen to LS swap has become popular. Here's how!
- Mar 31, 2020 · 240Z, 260Z, 280Z Performance / Technical - my 280z swap - hi every one , I'm planning to swap my 280z engine , I have two engines for my project , I'm not sure which one is better for my ride ! first engine : RB25DET second engine : RB20DET any info would be appreciated .. thanks
- NISMOPICK’S 280ZXT TO Z31T ECU / MAF SWAP GUIDE PROCEDURE AND INFORMATION – V1 OFFICIAL – 03/29/16 [email protected] Purpose: The 81-83 Datsun 280ZX Turbo (S130) and 84-89 Nissan 300ZX Turbo (Z31) both use Nissan’s ECCS fuel injection system. The Z31T ECU is virtually plug & play into the 280ZXT EFI harness with a few
For sale is a 1976 Datsun 280z ready for a LS engine and T56 transmission. This car had both of those in it at one point so it comes with all the parts needed for the engine swap (Transmission mount, engine mount, driveshaft, radiator, full exhaust setup, fuel pump, GM ECM, wiring harness,etc).
- The addition of the "X" to the car's name was a carryover from its predecessor, the 280ZX, to signify the presence of more luxury and comfort oriented features. The first generation 300ZX known as the Z31 model was produced from 1983 through 1989 and was a sales success becoming the highest volume Z-car for Nissan.
Broken Kitty - JCI LS1 ZCar Order Sheet
- Hooker Headers 12644HKR - Hooker LS Engine Swap Transmission Crossmembers Transmission Crossmember, LS Engine Swap, Steel, Black Powdercoated, T-56, Buick, Chevy, Pontiac, Kit Part Number: HOK-12644HKR
Zach's Channel -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3devT2tZalr3lrJ3kmvo6QCheck out these channels!Wyatt's Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/ChipPwnDana's...
- 77 280z ls1 swap electrical wiring questions. Jump to Latest Follow Status Not open for further replies. 1 - 19 of 19 Posts. P. perzn · Registered. Joined May 15 ...
This video is a more detailed summary and re-cap of our 1978 Datsun 280z LS swap project! Part I was a short time lapse of the actual engine and trans instal...
- May 24, 2014 · *The stock 280Z high beam indicator will not work as is. It will be on all the time if hooked up directly. It must be switched on, perhaps using a relay like me. The problem is the stock system routes power to the lights and the indicator at all times, it’s the ground that switches between high and low-beam.
Oct 17, 2017 · 1976 Datsun 280z 1JZGTE swap Single Precision PT-61 turbo HKS 264/272 cams ... Car is not for sale, but all the ls stuff is. Everything needed for running s14 ls. All ...
- ZCar Forum Since 1998 A forum community dedicated to Nissan and Datsun Z car owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, restorations, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!
Cooling for a 350/700R4 Swap The original radiator in my CJ-6 was a two core radiator and it just wouldn't be enough radiator for the Chevy 350. The other problem with the radiator is the AMC engines have the hoses on the opposite sides from Chevy engines.